Custom home building is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. When you find a contractor you hope to work with, it’s helpful to get a bird’s-eye view of their company, the location you plan to build on, and your options. We’ve outlined 10 questions you should ask a prospective custom home builder before you sign a contract:
- How many years have you been in business?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How many homes have you built?
- Can you provide references from recent buyers?
- What comes standard?
- What options and upgrades are available?
- How and when can I make changes?
- How long will construction take?
- Who will oversee my home’s construction?
- Do you use environmentally friendly practices and energy-efficient features?
As Minnesota’s leading builder of luxury custom homes, we’re prepared to answer all your questions. Since 1975, Wooddale Builders has produced quality luxury villas, townhomes, and custom single-family houses featured in Parade of Homes. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of Minnesota and have multiple Reggie Awards from the Builders Association of the Twin Cities (BATC) recognizing our excellence in home design, construction quality, and value.
Wooddale Builders homes are located in premier neighborhoods near award-winning school districts. We’re committed to today’s newest innovations in home design and efficiency. See what our satisfied clients have to say by reading our testimonials. View our custom home gallery to see our timeless designs yourself.
Our team will carry out a smooth and efficient process, collaborating closely with you to design and build a home exactly as you envision. We’ll help you choose floor plans, materials, and finishes to fit your style. You’ll have a dedicated team of designers, builders, and remodelers overseeing your home’s construction from start to finish.
Contact us to learn more.